HOW TO INSTALL
Review the Outbraker Brake Splitter & Booster installation process
- Remove the brake hose from the lever using an 8mm wrench.
- Install the Outbraker Brake Splitter & Booster onto the desired brake lever using a 12mm wrench.
- Tighten the connecting bolt using an 8mm wrench while holding the brake cable into the body of the Outbraker.
- Bleed your brake and add oil (follow the instruction manual of the hydraulic brake brand that you are using).
- Adjust the desired position using the 0.9mm hex key included in the package.