HOW TO INSTALL
Review the Outbraker Brake Power Booster installation process
1. Remove the brake line from the lever using an 8mm wrench
2. Install the Outbraker Booster on the brake lever using a 12mm wrench
3. Tighten the connection bolt using an 8 mm wrench while holding the brake cable inside the Outbraker body.
4. Bleed and add the necessary oil (Follow the instructions in the manual of the Brake Brand that you are using)
5. Set the desired position of the Outbraker using the 0.9 mm hex key included in the package
We show you how to get the most out of your Outbraker Brake Power Booster