HOW TO INSTALL
Review the Outbraker Brake Power Booster installation process
1. Remove the brake hose from the lever using an 8mm wrench.
2. Install the Outbraker Brake Power Booster on the brake lever using a 12mm wrench.
3. Tighten the connection bolt using an 8 mm wrench while holding the brake cable inside the Outbraker body.
4. Bleed your brakes and add the necessary oil (follow the instruction manual of the hydraulic brake brand that you are using).
5. Set the desired position of the Outbraker using the 0.9 mm hex key included in the package.
We show you how to get the most out of your Outbraker Brake Power Booster